Pages - Menu

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Kristy and Blake

These two cuties are my sister Kristy and her boyfriend Blake, aren't they adorable? Whenever I have a hankering to take some photos, these two are my go-to. It may take a little bribing but the results are always amazing! They even planned their outfits for this shoot (maybe they don't need to be bribed anymore??). The sun was pretty harsh so we trekked into the forest and I am so pleased with the results. The foliage was so lush and the light caught everything just beautifully. Did I mention how adorable these two are? Thanks again loves!




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos of this beautiful couple.
    So nice that they are always game for a photo shoot.
    Love the first photo, so sweet.
    Beautiful photos of the forest as well

    ReplyDelete